Cut and paste the following code onto your blog or social media sites to link to this page.
Alice specializes in facilitating workshops and provide innovative learning opportunities for students.
Traditional Medicine, Plant Walk, Forage Walks
-along with drumming, singing, storytelling, sharing history/legends and get participants dancing.
Alice has over 20 years in Education; including Director Of Education for 2 Nations and work in the Employment field in the Downtown Eastside.
20 years delivering Sacred Drum making workshops. She’s a participant in healing Tribal Journeys and co-produced a number of documentaries including Squamish Nation: Stories from the Heart and Tribal Journeys. During the 2010 Olympics, she coordinated her family’s Sea Going Canoe display and her Family shared songs, dances, history to the Czech Republic Bobsled Team.
I have presented, drum/sing at the opening ceremony and public speaking at Conferences
• Open Nurses Union Conference, Vancouver BC, Doctors/Surgeons in Whistler and UBC
• Remembrance Day, Stawamus Elementary
• CPAWS Conference, Gambier Island - March 2014
• Squamish Historical Cultural & Heritage Fair – Quest University (2 conferences) 2012 and 2014
• Open Salmon Enhancement Conference – Bowen Island
• TEDX Squamish – Quest University Nov 2013
• Open Multi Faith Conference – Brew Creek, Whistler
• Open EDC Conference, 2014 & 2015
• Leadership Co-hort, Whistler, BC
• Lower Mainland Local Government Association –
• Open Wind Festival July 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
• Open Art Crawl
• Open Ceremonies – @ many Canada Day celebrations @ O-siem Park
• North Shore Seniors – Neighbourhood House, North Van
Canadian Internet Marketing Conference @ Quest University
I have delivered (over 20 years of) drum making workshops including:
• Alcohol and drug UNYA,
• Elders Program at Vancouver Aboriginal Friendship
• Port Moody Museum
• Sunshine Coast Museum and Archives
• Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre, Whistler BC
• Wakikki Beach, Oahu, Chicago, Boys & Girls Club, French Immersion Schools, Company Retreats, Deaf School Programs, Vancouver Aboriginal programs, many lower mainland schools, Opening and Closing Ceremonies at various conferences.
I delivered wool weaving workshop including:
• Tsawwassen First Nation
• Program House, Brackendale, BC
• Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre , Whistler, BC
• Tsawwassen French Immersion School
• Women In Leadership, University of Victoria
• 2 Burnaby High Schools
• Squamish Recreation Dept.
• Squamish Senior Centre, Shannon Falls Residence
• Mount Currie
• Mount Royal Elementary School, North Van.
• First Nation Education Society Conference
• Justice Institute of BC
• Skookumchuk Nation
• N Quatqua Nation, Anderson Lake, BC
• Artist in Residence, Valleycliffe School
• North Vancouver Outdoor School
• French Immersion School, Garibaldi Highlands
• North America Friendship Centre Society
• All Youth Conference – Vancouver Aboriginal Friendship Centre
First Nation Health Authourity
Please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 604-897-1421 to book your workshop. Workshops are flexible and tailored to suit your needs.